Terms and Condition of Use
This Agreement is entered into by BookHunt PH, having a place of business at Brgy. Sto. Tomas, Biñan, Laguna 4024 PH, in which Buyer agrees to purchase and Seller agrees to sell, under the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
1. PURCHASE ORDERS. All orders by Buyer will be fulfilled by Seller in which the Buyer should settle the total amount stated on the invoice sent. Purchase orders are not cancelable once items have been shipped or processed from our supplier.
2. PRICING. The total amount including the product cost, tax, and shipping cost needs to be settled once the order has been made. For pre-ordered items, the shipping fee may not be added to the total amount and can be computed once the book arrived.
3. PAYMENT. Seller will invoice Buyer for the Products or about the date of shipment thereof. Remittance of invoices from Seller shall occur within 24 hours. For on-hand items, the payment amount is due within 5 days upon receipt of the invoice which will be canceled if the amount is not settled. For pre-ordered items, payment should be settled within the monthly cutoffs which will be canceled if at least 50% of the amount is not settled.
4. SHIPPING. Shipping will take 3-10 business during regular days for onhand items. Events such as accidents and catastrophes during shipping should not be liable by the Seller.
5. PRE-ORDER. All pre-ordered items will be consolidated base on the store's monthly cut-off, except for unpublished books. Shipping from the main supplier will take around 2-4 weeks via Air Cargo, while 3-4 Months via sea. All preorders are subject to delays in which the Buyer is to agree that the Seller is not responsible.
6. DAMAGED ITEMS. All products are imported from the United States and the United Kingdom using our third-party courier, there are cases where books may arrive with small creases and imperfections due to their shipping for which Seller is not liable in any case. On the other hand, if books with damage due to publication, such as or limited to binding issues, missing or incorrect pages, wrong titles, or other information, are subject to replacement.